Aligned with UPOU’s chosen theme for Pride Month, “ODeL4GEDSI: Connecting Identities, Creating Allies,” the webinar aimed to explore the role of Open and Distance eLearning (ODeL) in fostering a fair, diverse, and inclusive society. It was a joyous occasion as participants gathered to celebrate and embrace the beauty of diversity.
The UP Open University (UPOU) is once again offering various massive open online courses to kickstart 2024! As we continue to fulfill our commitment to gender mainstreaming, we will be offering again a "Gender Sensitivity Training" (GST) led by our Office of Gender Concerns Director, Dr. Finaflor F. Taylan.
For more details, please see the following:
- Description: This MOOC introduces learners to basic gender sensitivity concepts, enhancing awareness and understanding of gender and development (GAD) and its related issues. This GST course is designed to help learners apply GAD concepts in their personal lives and communities and work towards a more gender-inclusive and responsive society.
- Date Offering: 12 Feb - 8 Mar 2024; It is a self-paced training course where all activities and learning materials will be provided and facilitated asynchronously. This means that there are no scheduled synchronous and live sessions.
- Teacher: Finaflor F. Taylan, DProfSt
- Language: English/Filipino
- Institution: UP Open University
Note: Self-enrollment usually begins two weeks before the course starts.
If you have any questions and concerns, you can visit this site https://model.upou.edu.ph/ for more information or send us an email/message at [email protected]